When used responsibly, a credit card:
- Can help you build a good credit history, which would help you obtain other types of credit and better interest rates;
- Provides a safer way to shop on the internet or by mail or phone;
- Gives you an interest-free grace period if you paid your previous bill in full by the due date;
- Lets you pay for big-ticket (and other) items over time; and
- Allows you to take advantage of laws that protect you from fraudulent or erroneous transactions and defective or undelivered goods or services paid for with the card.
Rate this Post